A New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible new target, will let you know

Go down

Possible new target, will let you know Empty Possible new target, will let you know

Post  shybabe Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:34 pm

these are the first three attacks from this guy, I sent him retal of two fireballs and told him not to chain me again and he replied back

Your kingdom is under attack by BrickWallDefender! You lost the battle, losing 137 troops, 179 acres, and 859 gold. [07:03:29 ago]
Your kingdom is under attack by
BrickWallDefender! You lost the battle, losing 250 troops, 522 acres, and 222 gold. [07:03:33 ago]
Your kingdom is under attack by
BrickWallDefender! You lost the battle, losing 458 troops, 489 acres, and 2,942 gold. [07:03:40

BrickWallDefender tries to cast Fireball 3 times at you:
BrickWallDefender casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 13,283 soldiers, 0 knights, 136 pikemen, and 104 elites.
BrickWallDefender casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 36,730 soldiers, 0 knights, 379 pikemen, and 291 elites.
BrickWallDefender casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 14,874 soldiers, 0 knights, 158 pikemen, and 123 elites.
[00:11:50 ago]
BrickWallDefender says: 3 atacks chain. ha kiss mis ass 4 or more is chain in my book not 3 [00:11:59 ago] block user

I messaged him that he is going against his allaince rules as it clearly states 1 or 2 hits is part of the game but 3 or more attacks out out by any of their members is considered chaining and is not tolerated in their alliance so I copy and pasted the logs and sent an email to his leader. Hoping for a new target....lol....if I dont' hear back in 24 hours I will send all my mana to him. Oh and I also said I wanted compensation for all his attacks....lol

shybabe
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Possible new target, will let you know Empty Re: Possible new target, will let you know

Post  shybabe Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:55 pm

BrickWallDefender says: truce with u unless u dont want one lol [00:17:15 ago] block user
BrickWallDefender says: hey u know what ur right im wrong. I took a break from this game and now apparently 3 chain. but im always hit 3 times or more and guess what i atk back weather i win or lose not fireball cause they hurt and piss ppl off. and yeas im and asshole but guess what its a fake war game. [00:31:20 ago] block user

all is good now. I accepted a truce but will keep my eye on him for sure

shybabe
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Back to top Go down

Possible new target, will let you know Empty Re: Possible new target, will let you know

Post  shybabe Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:19 am

Brickwalldefender is still being hit by golden John and flaming, he asked me since we had an agreement yesterday if I woudl remain nuetral. I agreed I would unless he begins to attack someone else in our alliance, they can have their own little war and battle it out. I am not gettign involved unless it gets to be a bigger war and then that will be fun. he apologized to me yesterday and admitted he was in the wrong so I am done with him.

shybabe
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Back to top Go down

Post  shybabe Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:20 am

Here is another possible target if he retaliates back again. He gave me this for two attacks on him........he is no tin an alliance, I retalled back with 6 fb's cause that was all I had. So have your way with him if you please....lol

MarvelChik has drained you of half your mana.
[08:07:42 ago]
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 11,601 soldiers, 0 knights, 352 pikemen, and 336 elites.
[08:07:49 ago]
MarvelChik tries to cast Fireball 5 times at you:
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 15,716 soldiers, 0 knights, 417 pikemen, and 381 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 8,026 soldiers, 0 knights, 221 pikemen, and 204 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 11,231 soldiers, 0 knights, 314 pikemen, and 292 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 9,664 soldiers, 0 knights, 277 pikemen, and 260 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 13,317 soldiers, 0 knights, 391 pikemen, and 369 elites.
[08:07:57 ago]

shybabe
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Back to top Go down

Post  shybabe Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 am

He sent me back 6 more fb's and this was on my sexymomma1 acct to by the way. I have not retalled again but have sent him an email asking what his problem is and that he was retalling unfairly and what does he want to do with this war. Will see what he has to say later I guess.

shybabe
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Back to top Go down

Post  shybabe Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Here are the new attacks and this was after I gave him 6 fb's back after his 6 fb's and a mana drain

MarvelChik tries to cast Fireball 6 times at you:
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 7,250 soldiers, 0 knights, 692 pikemen, and 522 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 6,280 soldiers, 0 knights, 618 pikemen, and 471 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 6,706 soldiers, 0 knights, 678 pikemen, and 522 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 7,155 soldiers, 0 knights, 746 pikemen, and 580 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 2,428 soldiers, 0 knights, 263 pikemen, and 206 elites.
MarvelChik casts a fireball that rips through your lands, annihilating 5,069 soldiers, 0 knights, 554 pikemen, and 437 elites.
[01:35:09 ago]

I have sent him a message asking him what he wants but haven't heard back. If I don't hear back will let you all know and you may have a new target to ghave fun with. he has hit his maximum hits he can fire at me for the day so I am safe from attacks for today maybe.

shybabe
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down