A New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible target

2 posters

Go down

possible target Empty possible target

Post  Amadaya Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:20 am

Possible new target

this guy hit me three times, i sent him the apporpriate number of retals according to our retal policy (which I also quoted to him). We'll see what happens and I 'll let you all know whether to hit him or not.
He is his own one man alliance.

HiToKiRi BaTtOuSaI! You lost the battle, losing 1,433 troops, 1,025 acres, and 10,929 gold. [10:07:50 ago]
Your kingdom is under attack by
HiToKiRi BaTtOuSaI! You lost the battle, losing 3,096 troops, 5,942 acres, and 44,752 gold. [10:07:54 ago]
more... Your kingdom is under attack by HiToKiRi BaTtOuSaI! You lost the battle, losing 4,418 troops, 9,452 acres, and 60,938 gold. [10:07:56 ago
Amadaya
Amadaya
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

possible target Empty nevermind

Post  Amadaya Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:54 pm

I guess he didn't like my 2 for 1 retal.

Anyways, just so everyone knows, I will be leaving Wednesday for vacation. I will not be back until June 6th or so. I will be able to pop on here and check for messages, so if you need something from me, send me a PM on here. I will be putting Amadaya on vacation.

Does anyone know if I can do my 5 days of vacation then go right back on for another 5 days???
Amadaya
Amadaya
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

possible target Empty Re: possible target

Post  Aristharus Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:03 am

I think there has to be 5 days in the middle, too. You can't go on vacation if you haven't been out of vacation mode for the last 5 days.
Aristharus
Aristharus
recruit
recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

possible target Empty Re: possible target

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down