A New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

umm i am not sure what to do

5 posters

Go down

umm i am not sure what to do Empty umm i am not sure what to do

Post  Auto Destroyer Fri May 30, 2008 6:16 am

FIREWORKS FOR RETAL,YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT,and wizard of fireballs all asked to join and heavly and jerry said that it might be best to not let them si rejected but i neeed to know if i should let them join if they still want to or what
Auto Destroyer
Auto Destroyer
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

umm i am not sure what to do Empty Re: umm i am not sure what to do

Post  Amadaya Fri May 30, 2008 6:27 am

Jerry78 sent me a pm regarding this issue as well. it read...

....Jerry78 says: Hi bro would like to inform you and the rest of the officer about this case.Apperantly our members YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT Level 43 Magician is a new recuit wit bad attitude over another ac which have made assault action to a smaller alliance team. I have found out his ac fireworks for retal currenly on his own team BURN have attack members from The Mensa Maniacs. They had seek my help to look into this issue. Pls take appropriate action on this NWO member YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT FIREWORKS FOR RETALYOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT says Fireworks for retal is joining NWO since we will be going to war with them... [001632 ago] block user [size=9][05:00:09 ago]

I am not really sure what is going. Does The Mensa Maniacs have logs or proof of any kind at all? To turn away three powerful mages right before a war seems a shame, even if maybe we can work something out with the alliance member that got hit.
Amadaya
Amadaya
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

umm i am not sure what to do Empty NO WORRIES........

Post  Heavenly call Fri May 30, 2008 7:01 am

we still can recruit strong players but not strong bullier o chainer to destroy NWO reputation.
1 mistake kill all man,we are 1 strong aliance NO worries lo......
Heavenly call
Heavenly call
recruit
recruit

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

umm i am not sure what to do Empty LOGS

Post  Amadaya Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 am

In regards to this whole issue, i received a few messages about it all. This is one of them. I am still waiting for more info.

Sir Lance Your Girlfriend a Lot says: One of my officers has tried contacting you....Im not sure what this constant chaining is all about but here are my log files
FIREWORKS FOR RETAL says regards from NWO [090850 ago] block user
FIREWORKS FOR RETAL tries to cast Fireball 3 times at you
FIREWORKS FOR RETAL casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1161 soldiers 0 knights 764 pikemen and 906 elites.
FIREWORKS FOR RETAL casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1441 soldiers 0 knights 967 pikemen and 1154 elites.
FIREWORKS FOR RETAL casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1908 soldiers 0 knights 1312 pikemen and 1580 elites.[090908 ago]ding ding ding 730 tries to cast Fireball 20 times at you
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 2084 soldiers 0 knights 963 pikemen and 1018 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1220 soldiers 0 knights 575 pikemen and 611 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 3299 soldiers 0 knights 1573 pikemen and 1679 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 938 soldiers 0 knights 462 pikemen and 499 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 846 soldiers 0 knights 421 pikemen and 456 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 2311 soldiers 0 knights 1160 pikemen and 1259 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1636 soldiers 0 knights 842 pikemen and 921 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1023 soldiers 0 knights 536 pikemen and 590 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1523 soldiers 0 knights 807 pikemen and 892 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1277 soldiers 0 knights 689 pikemen and 766 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 2228 soldiers 0 knights 1220 pikemen and 1364 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1784 soldiers 0 knights 1005 pikemen and 1133 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 994 soldiers 0 knights 573 pikemen and 651 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 589 soldiers 0 knights 345 pikemen and 393 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 872 soldiers 0 knights 514 pikemen and 588 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 912 soldiers 0 knights 544 pikemen and 625 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1450 soldiers 0 knights 876 pikemen and 1010 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1993 soldiers 0 knights 1229 pikemen and 1428 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1127 soldiers 0 knights 717 pikemen and 841 elites.
ding ding ding 730 casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1020 soldiers 0 knights 660 pikemen and 779 elites.[091211 ago]
YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT says seems u want war with us... [091803 ago] block user
YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT tries to cast Earthquake 11 times at you
YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT cast an Earthquake decimating your kingdom and causing your people to tremble in fear.
YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT cast an Earthquake decimating your kingdom and causing your people to tremble in fear.
Y
OU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT cast an Earthquake decimating your kingdom and causing your people to tremble in fear.[091819 ago]
Careser tries to cast Fireball 2 times at you
Careser casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 1895 soldiers 0 knights 840 pikemen and 875 elites.
Careser casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 2805 soldiers 0 knights 1264 pikemen and 1325 elites.[093316 ago]
Dynasta tries to cast Fireball 4 times at you
Dynasta casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 2479 soldiers 0 knights 995 pikemen and 1003 elites.
Dynasta casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 4180 soldiers 0 knights 1708 pikemen and 1733 elites.
Dynasta casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 2769 soldiers 0 knights 1169 pikemen and 1199 elites.
Dynasta casts a fireball that rips through your lands annihilating 3192 soldiers 0 knights 1378 pikemen and 1423 elites.[093444 ago]
Your kingdom is under attack by Dynasta! You lost the battle losing 264 troops 658 acres and 545 gold. [093456 ago]
Your kingdom is under attack by the forces of SIR URIC VAN LICHENSTINE! You won the battle but lost 183 troops. [102449 ago]delete... [00:14:07 ago]

We need to figure out what is going on with all this. I did not realize there were other NWO members involved. Does anyone know the whole story with how this started??????
Amadaya
Amadaya
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Back to top Go down

umm i am not sure what to do Empty The Recent Players Booted Out of NWO

Post  ALGKills Fri May 30, 2008 11:03 am

If that's the case then, we don't need such players to spoil NWO's reputation and dignity. I also think it's a good decision to boot them out to avoid further damage in the future.

Cheers,
ALGKills aka 0okalgko0

ALGKills
recruit
recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

umm i am not sure what to do Empty Dynasta and Careser

Post  Amadaya Fri May 30, 2008 11:35 am

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: yeah no yesturday on the forums apparently shit went down with fireworks and sir lance... he had messgaed them and apparently got bvack a rude answer or i think got back fireballs or something like that so i was like wanting to help out because i havnt attacked anyone in war since being here because moose was to big so i was told the sir lance was a target

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: then i passed it on to carser

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: and he attacked

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: then i stopped because i saw last night b4 bed that not to attack him

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: i believe it was a fight that started and sir forgot why he was being attack because he deleted his logs

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: ?

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: i was not toold personally i just saw a post like "sir lance is a target if need be send a couple his way if you want" kind of message so i did

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: i even did an intel reoprt and both were going at it pretty bad

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: i think it was an honest mistake

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: whoever got booted or is i think shouldnt have been or should not be because i was with fru and "you want fireballs with that" is a great player and will help anyone who needs it

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: firewroks for retal sorry

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Dynasta: i mean look what ding ding dong did i mean thats extravagant

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Careser: i dont know if my message was posted

umm i am not sure what to do Sb-anonuser Careser: sorry about what happened what dynasta says is true

thanks for your input guys, just wanting to get to the bottom of this.
Amadaya
Amadaya
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Back to top Go down

umm i am not sure what to do Empty HAHAHA>>>

Post  Heavenly call Fri May 30, 2008 11:56 am

I knw there is something wrong about these guys,lucky the great warmonger did the right things kick them out ....
RULZ NWO forever..
Heavenly call
Heavenly call
recruit
recruit

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry_DeSlayerz Fri May 30, 2008 11:59 am

sageman/the great warmong wrote:FIREWORKS FOR RETAL,YOU WANT FIREBALLS WITH THAT,and wizard of fireballs all asked to join and heavly and jerry said that it might be best to not let them si rejected but i neeed to know if i should let them join if they still want to or what
This will lead to bad reputation n image among other alliance, they joined over to revenge personel matter over abusing N.W.O power. We could refer back to HAM and WARSHARK for their WAR purpose. PLs do no let go of them Evil or Very Mad

P/S: Bro, the great warmong have made an accurate prompt action on this! thumb up cheers
Jerry_DeSlayerz
Jerry_DeSlayerz
recruit
recruit

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: