A New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAR with SUESS & RCMP and taking care of a few issues

+2
Auto Destroyer
clayface_silent clay
6 posters

Go down

WAR with SUESS & RCMP and taking care of a few issues Empty WAR with SUESS & RCMP and taking care of a few issues

Post  clayface_silent clay Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Hi Guys!

As you all know i have been given leadership for NWO.

I only hope for our alliance to grow and to be more fun!

there are a few issues i want to get sorted.

First...... WAR is SUESS and RCMP this war is going no where. It is a waste of time and our resources. Our enemies acreage are low and therefore are only attacking out smaller guys. I would prefer for this pointless war to stop. Either we end them...or they surrender. As soon as this is done we can start up or sponsor system again.
If you are not aware of what it is, simply its about the bigger guys looking after the smaller guys with aid packages in order for your hero type to reach its optimum strenghts... This is allow us to maximise our heros. Our magicians being fearlesss and our banks being prosperous.
Can all officiers keep an active eye out to see if you come across a struggling fellow HERO offer support or ask me to provide it to them. WE HAVE PLENTY OF RESOURCES so dont be shy!

Secondly which is very important to me.... i need to know who is supporting me and who isnt.... if you are not supporting me i would like some positive feedback. This will only make me a better leader. Those who support me get ready for good times!............There are 2 officier positions available... i need recommendations ASAP!....Officiers must understand my values and the values of NWO...........HAVE FUN...........BE REALISTIC IN CHOOSING YOUR BATTLES..........ALLWAYS LOOK OUT FOR A FELLOW HERO........ALLWAYS LOOK FOR THE GREATER BENEFIT OF NWO....

Thirdly...........SKYPE!!!!!! add me SKYPENAME clayface4440

LAst of all........

I AM HONOURED TO TAKE THIS ROLE............BERT If you ever came back, this position is always going to be available for you!.........

Long Live NWO............

Clayface

Leader and your homy
clayface_silent clay
clayface_silent clay
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

WAR with SUESS & RCMP and taking care of a few issues Empty Re: WAR with SUESS & RCMP and taking care of a few issues

Post  Auto Destroyer Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 pm

1.clay face if you want i can take care of this whole thing with them that way we can move on a.k.a the rcmp and suess issue
2.i will be glad to sponsor apna dal and as soon as he no longer needs it will move on to next person who needs help
3.clayface as long as i play warbook i will be behind you and your decisions even if i go into zero acers
Auto Destroyer
Auto Destroyer
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

WAR with SUESS & RCMP and taking care of a few issues Empty Re: WAR with SUESS & RCMP and taking care of a few issues

Post  NeoAngelo Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Sounds great to me, I'll be working on my runs and will have soldiers to dump from time to time. I will inform the alliance which days i will be running so you can request soldier aid.

Further more I nominate Th3 FLOOD from halo for officer cuz he is cool and seems to know what he is doing.... keeo up the good work everyone

NeoAngelo
recruit
recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  The FLOOD from HALO Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:27 pm

I support clay as our new leader of NWO. I know and believe he will lead us in the right direction.
The FLOOD from HALO
The FLOOD from HALO
recruit
recruit

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  clayface_silent clay Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Thanks guys...Keep the responses coming...

P.S. Halo is already an officier!
clayface_silent clay
clayface_silent clay
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Triggerhappy Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:51 am

You have my support Clay. This is the 4th alliance i've joined and l need to look no further; I'm here to stay.
Triggerhappy
Triggerhappy
Sgt Major
Sgt Major

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  apna dal Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:29 pm

I'm also happy to be on board. Would like to express my thanks to both clayface and warmonger for their help and support!

apna dal
recruit
recruit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum